- Regular Full-Time
Purpose of Position
This role will work closely with your assigned clients and client service team members to identify client needs and/or challenges and deliver on targeted solutions that incorporate appropriate AIA digital products and services. You will work to support clients immediate recruitment needs, acting as a gateway to delivering agency services that include media and metrics, digital and social, creative and studio.
You will take responsibility for briefing copywriters, media and studio on client requests. You will also act as a social community manager for your clients as appropriate. You will also plan and buy media for your clients as appropriate.
- Work as a member of the client service team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendations of AIA digital products and services
- Act as the key point of contact for your clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Act as the internal client for any projects – checking brand, quality etc.
- Liaise client briefs with project management hub and brief other teams as appropriate
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
- Provide client reporting by assisting Account Managers/Client Strategists on all client reports and activity
- Work with Client Strategist and/or Account Director, Business Development and proposal team to aid in answering inquiries from potential clients
- Gain and evolve knowledge and understanding of the media landscape, both online and offline
- Understand the media buying process in order to make accurate media bookings, quote accurate costs to clients and to produce error free ad orders/invoices
- Manage and oversee client’s job posting requests
Digital & Social:
- Gain and evolve knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Act as the social community manager for appropriate accounts
- Assist with the generation of content for social platform, populating the editorial calendar and posting content where necessary
- Excellent proofreading skills, this will entail proofreading a wide variety of collateral (online/offline/social) to ensure it is grammatically correct, on brand and error free
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good MS office skills