- London, ENG
- Regular Full-Time
You’ll likely be new to our industry, so we’ll make sure you get all the training and support you need to succeed. Initially you will learn the ropes before you begin working on your assigned clients to make sure you help deliver all their recruitment marketing requirements. You will work to support clients’ immediate recruitment needs, acting as a gateway to delivering agency services that include all media channels and metrics, digital and social solutions, creative and studio.
You will take responsibility for briefing copywriters, the media planning team and studio on client requests. You will also act as a social community manager for your clients as appropriate. You will also plan and buy media across all appropriate channels for your clients as appropriate. Client service is a great starting point for anyone starting out in marketing, as you’ll get the chance to work with every department,
- Work as a member of the client service team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendations of AIA digital products and services
- Support the client service team in the delivery of a wide range of projects which could include media plans, marketing collateral and digital and social content
- Act as the key point of contact for your clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Act as the internal client for any projects – checking brand, quality etc.
- Liaise with other agency teams on client briefs to ensure delivery of the appropriate solution
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
- Provide client reporting by assisting Account Managers/Account Directors/Client Strategists on all client reports and activity
- Work with Client Strategist and/or Account Director, Business Development and proposal team to aid in answering inquiries from potential clients
Media, digital and social channel:
- Gain and evolve knowledge and understanding of the full media landscape, both online and offline (eg all channels including social, search, programmatic, job boards, audio, OOH)
- Understand the media buying process in order to make accurate media bookings, quote accurate costs to clients and to produce error free ad orders/invoices for local and global clients ie familiarity with different currencies, exchange rates, bank charges etc
- Manage and oversee client’s job posting requests
- Gain and evolve knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Act as the social community manager for appropriate accounts
- Assist with the generation of content for social platforms, populating the editorial calendar and posting content where necessary
Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent proofreading skills, this will entail proofreading a wide variety of collateral (online/offline/social) to ensure it is grammatically correct, on brand and error free
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Fluency and familiarity with the digital landscape ie social and digital channels
- Commercial acumen
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task Good MS office skills
- Strong academic record