- Regular Full-Time
As an IT Engineer, you will provide technical support services, including support for desktops, laptops, file/print servers, and data/telecommunications networks. You will be a very hands-on Engineer, with advanced technical expertise and exceptional customer service management skills. You will work with advanced issues in Windows, OSX, Office operations, desktop support, and will regularly troubleshoot network issues.
The IT Engineerwill also function as the face to the end-user on an everyday basis, and will be called upon to take ownership of all IT needs and services, represent the company IT organization in a professional manner, and report regularly to direct manager and to senior management in the local office. Communications skills are critical.
What does a great IT Engineer do?
- Research, resolve, and respond to all customer issues and inquiries received via phone, email, ticketing system or in person in accordance with current standards and procedures.
- Deploy and re-image workstations (Mac & PC) for new and existing users.
- Troubleshoot workstation hardware and software problems. Perform hardware repairs when needed.
- Maintain asset inventory of equipment for site (PCs, printers, etc.).
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of local office server room.
- Administer local phone system, and troubleshoot wiring within network switch closet.
- Be the local expert for all technology related issues.
- Provide technical support for Macintosh hardware and OS.
- Share job responsibilities and knowledge within the Team.
- Develop basic research skills for current and emerging trends in the computer industry and be able to apply them to the business needs.
- Administer and maintain office copiers and network printers
- Occasional travel to remote offices as needed.
Requirements for consideration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing IT support and analyzing and troubleshooting issues with Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office products.
- Background with Microsoft networking solutions, Active Directory, and TCP/IP experience is critical.
- Must have experience supporting Apple Mac environments and Mac OSX.
- Demonstrated experience with PC configurations and the installation/maintenance of desktop applications.
- Experience with remote support solutions.
- Experience with WAN/LAN hardware, racking of server and network equipment, and phone/network wiring.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.