- Regular Full-Time
Purpose of position:
As a Digital Project Manager, you will oversee the entire project lifecycle to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to some of the most recognised brands in the world. In addition to excelling in scope, time and budget management, the ideal Digital Project Manager also has a thorough understanding of digital development in all its forms (design, UX, content, UI development, engineering and quality assurance).
This position requires confidence, self-discipline, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. As a Digital Project Manager, you will need to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions, identify risks and come up with practical solutions. This job requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. Work must be done quickly and correctly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal and demanding the highest quality work from co-workers and subordinates.
This is a bi-lingual, French/English role servicing our clients in both France and the UK. Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in both languages.
The role demands collaboration, strong communication and significant self-discipline with attention to detail. There is a strong demand for high quality, organised and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads and controls several projects at once, managing all communications, scope, statements of work, timeline and budget.
- Develops detailed project plans and collects client information for development.
- Develops and communicates project performance throughout the project lifecycle to all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Maintains and updates all project plan documentation, from initiation through execution to closeout.
- Leads cross-functional teams to deliver high quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Accurately identifies and mitigates project risks, forecasts development timelines and budget accordingly.
- Facilitates communication among team members – internally and with the client – via regular team meetings and the project website.
- Ensures adherence to web standards, quality assurance principles, usability best practices, and web analytics driven decisions.
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance revenue potential for the agency.
Skills & Requirements:
This is a bi-lingual, French/English role servicing our French clients. Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in both languages.
Demonstrable experience with formal project management methodologies, including all forms of project documentation.
- Degree (or equivalent) preferred.
- Demonstrated experience creating factual, concise and client-oriented verbal and written communication.
- Ability to analyse, make decisions, prioritize, assess and mitigate risk.
- Unrelenting focus on quality deliverables throughout project lifecycle (not just the end result).
- Demonstrated experience managing projects, involving responsive website development, video, apps, social media.
- Experience communicating with several audience types, and the ability to tailor communications between clients, engineering teams, account service personnel, management and more. Comfortable with complex and changing product offering. Proven decision-making capabilities, particularly in navigating competing or conflicting priorities.
- Project Management training or certification.
- Use of SmartSheets, Concept and Jira.