- Regular Full-Time
Have you got a background in Operations? Worked in a creative industry? Know all about process improvement AND how to implement it? Then you could be just what we’re looking for at AIA Worldwide.
As Director of Creative & Digital Delivery, you’ll manage our creative, digital and production delivery teams in the UK that support European operations. This will involve working with our leadership team and connecting with our international offices to define, set and maintain the highest creative and digital standards; not only improving what we do but how we do it and essentially ensuring we run as a consistent global business.
In this senior-level, wide-ranging role, you’ll:
- Lead the delivery team in London by creating and implementing effective processes and ways of working that align with our business plan.
- Ensure these processes are understood by everyone who uses them across our European office network.
- Set standards that help us maintain quality and profitability – and ensure these standards are met.
- Partner with leaders to balance, prioritise and commit to the needs of our clients.
- Collaborate with the leadership team and build solid relationships with business stakeholders to help improve the delivery team’s usability, accessibility and performance.
- Support the team to hire, manage and mentor team members; including coaching and developing, conflict resolution, employee retention and performance evaluations.
- Understand AIA Worldwide products and services, as well as advertising and HR trends.
- Continually grow, learn and experiment with new and innovative ways in which to solve client problems, and how to turn those solutions into effective standards of delivery.
In addition to a background in creative services operations, we’d like to see:
- Supervisory experience and leadership qualities.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Experience supporting co-located and virtual teams.
- Proficiency with Mac/PC programs.
- Knowledge of digital development.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Proven experience of working directly with clients at the highest levels.
- Ability to effectively manage agency business objectives.