- Regular Full-Time
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a versatile and quantitative marketer who will own results along the entire customer acquisition funnel (i.e. awareness; purchase; advocacy).
The responsibilities include creating result-oriented marketing campaigns, tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with building systems and processes to drive marketing results.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive marketing qualified lead traffic to our sales team
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Create content strategy, which is in-line with company goals and manage the production of valuable and engaging content assets to attract and convert our target groups
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Creation and maintenance of a scalable and measurable event preparation/organization framework for own events and industry event
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals to improve marketing processes and systems
- Demonstrable experience (3+ years) in digital marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Preferably experience in marketing of tech products/services to B2B audiences
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing lead generation campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets (e.g. Pivot Tables; Lookup functions)
- Excellent and fluent written English skills, ability to produce high quality copy for the public domain
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement