- Regular Full-Time
Do you love data? Does the idea of analysing advertising campaigns excite you?
At AIA Worldwide, we ask ourselves important questions to find the big story behind the data. We’re a robust team of analysts, curious learners and idea-churners working to solve complex problems for our clients. We’re always looking for talented people to help support our mission. If you’re an independent thinker who loves a good challenge, see what’s waiting for you in our latest Metrics Analyst role.
What does a great Metrics Analyst do?
Responsible for data structure and ongoing analysis of a set group of clients. It’s all about working with your team to set strong foundations which enable the data to be turned into a story to drive business decisions and campaign optimisations.
- Structures and analyses advertising campaigns, highlighting campaign strengths and weaknesses, performance, trends and external influencers. This includes recommendations on optimisation for campaigns in progress, maximising media effectiveness and return on investment.
- Generates and checks monthly or quarterly reporting outputs.
- Provides technical expertise to identify and resolve any issues with campaign tracking and/or reporting.
- Assists with monthly or quarterly client presentations to review reporting and provide recommendations which improve effectiveness of media.
- Data Management:
- Define data output formats and export data from several internal and external sources
- Robust checking and QA schedule
- Clean or augment data as needed
- Aggregate data based on defined criteria
- Create template or custom reports based on client needs
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all data
Requirements for consideration
- Degree Qualified or equivalent experience.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel. Experience with designing, configuring, automating custom reports.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organised with a high level of commitment and follow-through.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A motivated self-starter who can work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Experience with a variety of primary analytic platforms, including Google Analytics, DoubleClick Digital Marketing (formerly DoubleClick For Advertisers), Google Ads, YouTube Analytics, Facebook Insights, and Twitter Analytics.
- Knowledge and experience in Access would be advantageous.
- Experience working with Tableau.
- Understanding of the media landscape and media inventory.
- Language skills (French and German) desirable but not a necessity for the role.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.