- Regular Full-Time
We are seeking a Performance Media Manager to join a performance-focused team based in London. Our client requires an individual with a passion for digital marketing and experience working in the recruitment market or agency side.
The position requires an individual who has in-depth knowledge of technologies associated with Pay-Per-Click(PPC). You will be responsible for the successful development and implementation of campaigns and reporting across paid search, social, display, and other biddable platforms, for a global client in the recruitment market.
As a PPC Specialist, you will utilise data-driven approaches to enhance marketing campaigns, alongside discovering insights to enhance company performance and strategy. Additionally, you will work on researching keywords, ad copy testing and adapting to trends within the business.
What does a great Performance Media Manager do?
- Hands on experience of managing performance marketing campaigns.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently;
- Ensure all campaigns have consistent set up, best practice is followed (e.g. for FB, Bing, Google etc), approach is aligned to objectives and delivery is best in class.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook / LinkedIn key capabilities and an understanding of media buying on these platforms.
- Measure: Campaigns are profitable, performance is agreed to KPIs.
Requirements for consideration:
- Responsible for cost proposals and strategic planning for clients, both in the UK and Globally
- Knowledge, or desire to learn about, local market PPC channels
- Ability to analyse results, and working closely with Analytics (Metrics) team to understand campaign performance
- Client Service skills (brief taking, presentation, strategic thinking etc)
- Job aggregator knowledge is a plus
- Budget management