- Regular Full-Time
We are seeking a Senior Performance Media Manager to join a performance-focused team based in London. You’ll bring a passion for digital marketing and experience working with a wide range of different PPC models, including paid social and programmatic marketing. Ideally you’ll have experience working in the recruitment market or agency side but that is not essential, as what drives campaigns and what good looks like is transferable.
With in-depth knowledge of technologies associated with PPC, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team in developing and implementing campaigns across paid search, social, display, and other biddable platforms, for a global creative business in the recruitment market.
As a PPC Specialist, you will utilise data-driven approaches to develop strategies to enhance marketing campaigns, alongside discovering insights to enhance performance. Additionally, you will ensure the team are optimising and pacing campaigns according to client goals and objectives, making and executing recommendations as required.
- Managing a team of PPC analysts
- Hands on experience of directing performance marketing campaigns.
- Speaking to clients directly to understand their goals, objectives, and challenges - and providing strategic solutions
- Being a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently;
- Ensuring all campaigns have consistent set up, best practice is followed (e.g. for FB, Bing, Google etc), an approach aligned to objectives and that delivery is best in class.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook / LinkedIn key capabilities and an understanding of media buying on these platforms.
- Understanding of how programmatic planning and delivery can help drive campaign outcomes.
- Measuring campaigns to ensure performance exceeds agreed to KPIs.
- Responsibility for strategic planning for clients, both in the UK and Globally
- Knowledge, or desire to learn about, local market PPC channels
- Ability to analyse results, and working closely with Analytics (Metrics) team to understand campaign performance
- Client Service skills (brief taking, presentation, strategic thinking etc)
- Job aggregator knowledge is a plus
- Budget and time management skills